Churches who have caught the vision for and would like to be apart of the All Nations Grant Program can consider partnering with us in any or all of the following ways:
- Allow us to host a luncheon event sign up table at your church on a Sunday morning.
- Promote the event on social media, through emails and church announcements.
- Adopt an international student as a church by raising $16,296 to fully pay for one student.
(You’ll have a chance to meet them in person and will receive monthly update letters during their two year studies)
- Support an international student through mentorship with monthly phone calls or visits during their two year studies.
- Introduce us to potential donors or corporate sponsors who may be interested in supporting the grant.
Missions Ministry Partnerships
Missions organizations, with their missions knowledge and field experience, are crucial to the success of this program and can partner with us in any of the following ways:
- Help identify future church planters & missionaries who live internationally who would benefit from Bible college.
- Promote the grant and event on social media, through emails and your network of missions minded supporters.
- Visit CCBC to host a workshop to share your ministry knowledge with our international students.
- Send us missionary and church planting books and resources to distribute to these students.